- PLUMP & SWEET: Unlike sun-dried raisins, our raisins are gently bathed in warm water, dried in warm flowing air & packed for maximum freshness & flavor. So you always get a plumper, moister and 100% naturally sweet raisin. Great for snacks or lunchboxes.
- SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS: Dole's California Seedless Raisins make a simple, delicious snack any time. Add them to trail mix for a pop of sweetness, use them to bake your mom's famous oatmeal cookies or pumpkin bread, or add them to peanut butter & celery.
- HEALTHY SNACKS AND JUICES: From packaged shelf stable fruit and frozen fruit, to dried fruit and fruit juices, Dole Packaged Foods, LLC is a world leader in growing, sourcing, distributing, and marketing fruit and healthy snacks to brighten your day.
- MORE SUNSHINE = MORE SMILES: At Dole, we believe every day deserves more sunshine. Because more sunshine means more smiles, more energy, and more of the bright, healthy life you work so hard to achieve. Add a little sunshine to your life with Dole fruit.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Compare the fresh, bright flavor of Dole's packed fruit and fruit juice to products from Sun-Maid, Del Monte, Happy Tot, 365 Organics, MW Polar, Welch's, Annie's, Stretch Island, Black Forest, Nothing but the Fruit, YumEarth or Ocean Spray.
Release Date: 2013-11-27
Details: Founded in Hawaii in 1851, Dole is a leader in sourcing, processing, distributing and marketing fruit products and healthy snacks throughout the world. Dole markets a full line of canned, jarred, cup, frozen and dried fruit products and is an innovator in new forms of packaging and processing fruit. Feel revitalized with the fresh taste of sun-ripened Dole all natural fruit. Rich in nutrients, fruit gives you healthy energy so you feel refreshed and ready to shine. The Dole raisin difference. Unlike sun-dried raisins, Dole raisins are gently bathed in warm water and then dried in warm flowing air before they're packed for maximum freshness and flavor. Our "spa-treated" raisins are plump, moist, 100% naturally sweet, and delicious! Before opening, store Dole raisins in a cool, dry place. After opening, close the bag or canister tightly and for best results, store in the refrigerator. However, even on the pantry shelf, Dole raisins should remain fresh until the “Best If Used By Date”.