- DELICIOUS TREAT: Try Silk Original Soymilk anywhere you enjoy your dairy milk: over your cereal, in your coffee or simply by itself. Even better, every serving pours on 50% more calcium than dairy milk. Plus, Silk soymilk is a good source of soy protein.
- DELICIOUS ANYWAY YOU WANT: How will you enjoy the rich, smooth, decadently smooth taste of Silk Original Soymilk? Probably with a great big smile on your face! It's delicious in smoothies, baking recipes, cereals, tea, coffee or straight up in a glass.
- WHOLESOME AND NOURISHING: Silk believes in the goodness (and good-for-you-ness) of plant-based foods. Our soymilk, almondmilk, coconutmilk, cashewmilk and other delicious, plant-based products are simple, wholesome and nourishing, just as nature intended.
- DAIRY FREE AND DELICIOUS: We know you have so many choices for your dairy alternatives: soymilk, almondmilk, hempmilk, coconutmilk, cashewmilk, ricemilk, peamilk, goats milk, flaxmilk, and so many more. Silk Soymilk has been a trusted brand for decades.
- NO COMPARISON: Hold Silk's dairy-alternative products up to Veggemo, Freydas, Charged Chocolate, Good Karma, Augason Farms, Milkadamia, Almond Breeze, Meyeberg, Tigers Milk, Instant Milk, Honeyville Farms, Rice Dream, Tempt, Healthworks, or Coconut Cloud.
Details: Creamy, wholesome, and just a little nutty, Silk Original is a perfect alternative to dairy in recipes, over cereal, in coffee, and even straight up in a glass. Silk Original All Natural Soymilk is packed with the protein, calcium, and vitamins and is 100% lactose free. Shelf-stable, aseptic cartons of Silk Soymilk can be stored for up to 12 months.Silk Original Soymilk6 grams soy protein per servingExcellent source of calcium100% lactose and dairy FreeVery low saturated fatNo artificial colors or flavorsNaturally occurring ALA omega-3Zero cholesterolNutrition Facts:Serving Size: 1 cup (240 milliliters)Servings per container: 4Calories per serving: 100Calories from: Fat 35